Công thức thì tương lai hoàn thành và 100 ví dụ
Công thức thì tương lai hoàn thành và 100 ví dụ
Thì tương lai hoàn thành là gì?
Thì tương lai hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh dùng để diễn tả một hành động sẽ hoàn thành trước một thời điểm trong tương lai.
Như vậy, từ khóa để ta nhớ khái niệm thì tương lai hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh đó là: hoàn thành, tương lai.
Công thức thì tương lai hoàn thành
Công thức thì tương lai hoàn thành có dạng:
S + will (not) have + V3
Câu khẳng định thì tương lai hoàn thành
|Chủ từ||will have + V3|
|I / You / We / They / He / She / It / Danh từ số ít / Danh từ số nhiều||will have + V3|
- I will have prepared the meal before the time you come tomorrow. / Tôi sẽ chuẩn bị (xong) bữa ăn trước khi bạn đến vào ngày mai.
- She will have taken an English online course by the end of next week. / Cô ấy sẽ tham gia một khóa học tiếng Anh trực tuyến vào cuối tuần tới. => Giải thích: ở thời điểm cuối tuần tới (trong tương lai), cô ấy đã tham gia.
Câu phủ định thì tương lai hoàn thành
Ta thêm not sau will.
|Chủ từ||will not have + V3 / won't have + V3|
|I / You / We / They / He / She / It / Danh từ số ít / Danh từ số nhiều||will not have + V3 / won't have + V3|
- My parents won't have arrived home at 10pm. / Ba mẹ tôi vẫn chưa về đến nhà cho đến sau 10 giờ tối.
- I won't have finished my exercises in the evening. / Tôi sẽ vẫn chưa xong bài tập vào buổi tối.
Câu hỏi thì tương lai hoàn thành
|Từ hỏi||Chủ từ||Động từ|
|Will||I / You / We / They / He / She / It / Danh từ số ít / Danh từ số nhiều||have + V3 + ?|
|-wh question + will||I / You / We / They / He / She / It / Danh từ số ít / Danh từ số nhiều||have + V3 + ?|
- Will you have gone home at 7 o'clock? / Vào lúc 7 giờ bạn trở về nhà rồi đúng không?
- By next year, will you have finished writing this book? / Vào năm sau, bạn đã hoàn tất việc viết sách chưa?
100 câu ví dụ thì tương lai hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh
100 câu ví dụ thì tương lai hoàn thành trong tiếng Anh sau đây được sưu tập từ nhiều nguồn:
- Before 2 o'clock this afternoon, we will have visited London.
- By 2035, the number of schools in our country will have doubled.
- I hope they will have finished building the house by the end of next month.
- By this time tomorrow, the train to Busan will have left.
- Don't worry! I will have cleaned up the mess before your mom comes back home.
- Tom will have bought a car when he gets married.
- I will have finished the housework before 8 o'clock this evening.
- Tony won't have slept before 9pm tonight.
- By 2029, we will have been together for 10 years.
- By the end of this year, the shop will have sold 10,000 items.
- My father will have finished the report by lunchtime.
- Will you have finished your homework before 10pm tonight?
- In August, I will have lived in HCM city for 4 years.
- Will you have worked by lunchtime?
- Let's wait until 5pm. The film will have ended by then.
- My son won't have eaten before I come back home.
- By this time next month, my family will have held the party.
- I won't have left before he comes.
- The plane will have taken off by 10pm.
- By this time tomorrow, the shop will have opened.
- When will we have done everything?
- I will have written articles on different topics before you come.
- What will you have done by the end of today?
- Robert will have read various kinds of books.
- I will have left by 6 o'clock this evening.
- By tomorrow you will have had an appointment with this company.
- Before 11 o'clock this morning, I will have started the project.
- Will she have sang 3 songs before leaving the concert?
- They will have played football in that field before you reach.
- It is the beginning of a new year, so please promise that you will have completed all of your homework before you go to school.
- Bob will have gone to the library before he comes to the class.
- We will have shopped in that market before you come home.
- Lily will have had a new skirt at the end of this week.
- Before you come, Tommy will have cleaned his house.
- I will have accomplished the test by the time the bell rings.
- By the next year, I will have bought a new house for my parents.
- We will have watched a movie in this Cineplex before you come.
- John won't have finished his homework by 4pm this afternoon.
- We will have received scholarship by the end of this month.
- I will have sung different kinds of songs before you join us.
- The builders say they will have finished the building by Tuesday.
- I will have arrived at your home by 9am.
- Jeff will have traveled around the world before he comes to Bangladesh.
- They will have played hockey in that field before you reach.
- The poet will have written a romantic poem before the program starts.
- They will have cleaned the office before their manager comes back.
- The lyricist will have written a realistic song for the film.
- Will you have gone to the concert of the realistic songs before I come?
- I will not have attended the program because of my busy schedule.
- Robin will have joined us at the meeting before you reach.
- I will have helped him to do the task before the class starts.
- MV "Chung ta cua hien tai" will have been released at 10pm tomorrow.
- Harry will have gone to the library before 8 o'clock this morning.
- We will have enjoyed the musical drama before the game show starts.
- We will not have eaten breakfast before we get to the airport tomorrow morning.
- They will not have finished decorating the float before the parade.
- Will you have eaten lunch already when we arrive?
- Linda will have written a report before her manager comes.
- Peter will have done his exercise before he goes to school tomorrow.
- By this time next week, Linda will have left for her trip.
- We will have completed the project when the inspector comes.
- Three days from now, we will have finished our project.
- I want to eat late. So I won't have brushed my teeth before 8pm this evening.
- When we go to Vung Tau, we will have eaten "Ga Nuong Long Son".
- John will have woken up when I come.
- I will have arranged all the necessary materials before the program starts.
- Kate will have worn a white dress when Jone comes back home.
- Chester will not have arrived by the time the parade is over.
- When I travel to France, I will have been to ten countries.
- We will have had dinner before we walk together.
- She tell me that she will have studied a lot before the exam tomorrow.
- She will have washed the dishes before her mother comes back home.
- My brother won't have studied before dinner.
- You will have received the laptop till tomorrow.
- I will have turned off the lights before I leave the office.
- My sister will have cleaned the bathroom before the party.
- As soon as someone buys this chair, I will have sold all the furniture I wanted to get rid of.
- Helen won't have come home before she buys a book.
- I will have bought a gift before I go to party.
- Why will you have studied all the English verb tenses by tomorrow?
- I will have kept calm before I go into the exam room.
- When will she have been here three weeks?
- John will have bought a new house before he sells his old house.
- Why will he have got married before June?
- He will have resigned from this firm by the end of this year.
- How will we have met your boyfriend by tonight?
- When will they have left their jobs?
- By the time I reach home, my wife will have cleaned the entire house.
- When you come back, I will have finished typing this document.
- Steve will have completed all the arrangements, by the time the birthday party starts!
- I will have been in Singapore for five months by the time I leave.
- By the next year, I will have known Alice for 20 years.
- When they arrive, Alice will have decorated the house.
- Tommy will have read chapter 1 before the session starts.
- The train will have left by now. We have to look for another way to get there.
- Bob will have painted the house until tomorrow.
- What time will you have cleaned your room?
- I will have taken tea by 10 p.m. today.
- When you come next time, we will have moved into a new house.
- I will have achieved my target of sales by the end of this quarter.
Nguồn tài liệu tham khảo:
Các bài viết tham khảo thêm về Tiếng Anh: